Dr. Rima Barjoud Trak M.D.
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist
(Medical Director, Sharjah, UAE)
- Medical graduate of the University of Aleppo
- Masters Degree in Obstetrics and gynecology from the University of Cairo
- Diploma degree in women's health from Monash University and I.C.E.A.F in Obs\Gynecology Ultrasound from USA Thomas Jefferson University(Pheladelphia).
- Has been in private practice since 1992 and has been active in attending several training courses in IVF in the United States of America at south Jersy Fertility center.
- Spent over two years training in Ovarian stimulation ,follicolor aspiration and embryo transfer at Al Hayat hospital Beirut Lebanon back in 2003 -2005
- Managing partner of EVE Fertility Center in Sharjah, UAE since 2006.